Looking for something?
- 70s Famous Five Series 90s Famous Five Series Animals Audio Books and Audio Dramatisations Beaconsfield Blog talk Blyton in the media Blyton on TV Books Bourne End Bruno Vincent Characters Enid Blyton Fan Fiction Food Nature Old Thatch Other Authors Personal Experiences Poetry Purchases Review Summary The Adventure Series DVD The Secret Series DVD
- RT @SarahCrossan: 5 yr old started the #SummerReadingChallenge today and is VERY excited. Sign up at your local library for FREE!! https://… 6 days ago
- I think @forget_regretx really wants us to read #BrightonBelle by @sarasheridan! A positively glowing review, time… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Enjoying the storm down south, makes me wonder what dastardly deeds are going on for the Famous Five to solve tomorrow! 1 week ago
- RT @booksinkbanbury: #Day48 of #AShelfADay Tweeting the bookshop a shelf (or so) at a time... #booksandink #Banbury #SecondHandBooks #EnidB… 1 week ago
- Anne Kirrin Christmas Darrell Rivers David Morton Dick Kirrin Dinah Mannering Eileen Soper Enid Blyton's Nature Lover's Book Famous Five 70s Style Famous Five 90s Style Five Go Adventuring Again Five on a Treasure Island Gary Russell George Kirrin If you like Blyton Jack Trent Jemima Rooper Jennifer Thanisch Julian Kirrin Laura Petela Lucy-Ann Trent Making Blyton's Food Malory Towers Marco Williamson Marcus Harris Michele Gallagher Monday Noddy Paul Child Philip Mannering Reading Reblogged Sally Hope St Andrews St Clare's The Adventure Series The Barney Mysteries The Castle of Adventure The Famous Five The Five Find-Outers The Island of Adventure The Marsh of Adventure The Missing Papers: A St Andrews Adventure The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage The Rosewood Mystery The Secret Series The Secret Seven Timmy Updated Text Written by Chris
- 276,266 hits
Tag Archives: July
Well I’m still here! Still waiting on baby to arrive (due a week today) so here’s what we have planned:
Your blogs for this week! Hope you’re up for something new from me, even though most of us don’t want to grow up, I thought I would supply some different reading materials for the adult sides of us!
Well, it’s Monday again! I feel like every Monday could be my last for a while, but then again I could be around for many weeks to come. Here’s what we’ve got planned for the blog this week: And if … Continue reading
I’m back from my holiday, so we’re back to our usual schedule again this week. I haven’t yet sorted through all the photos I took, but I will perhaps share some on my next Monday post.
Once more its beginning to look like summer and the weather seems to be improving. This month is usually one of the most vibrant when we’ve visited Old Thatch in the past, but unfortunately Blyton’s old home is no longer … Continue reading
Back to Monday and we have some awesome blogs for you this week. Fiona will be blogging for Wednesday and bringing you a review of The Rat-a-Tat Mystery. I shall be reviewing the second part of Five Go to Smuggler’s … Continue reading
I’m just starting to recover from a week-long bout of a nasty cold, but unfortunately I didn’t get to stay off work and then go off to the mountains (or seaside) to recuperate. It’s probably just as well as I’m … Continue reading
Well well well! Its the end of July! July! Where has this month gone?! We’re in the middle of summer already and the dreaded D-month is fast approaching. Madness. So given that we’ve got one more week left on July … Continue reading
This week has brought a lot of Blyton-y things into my life (along with rather too much rain for my liking). Firstly my latest journal arrived from the Enid Blyton Society – #57 Summer 2015 to be precise. In the … Continue reading
To fill in the gap as we have no contributor today, I’ve chosen to bring you one of Blyton’s Poems called A Song of July. Softly the river goes swaying along, Dreamily singing its rippling song, Round by the mill, … Continue reading
Well Fiona and I have both had busy weekends, having both been working a six day week, and Monday seems to be the only day we’ve both got off. I think we’re both about to collapse in a heap, but … Continue reading
We had a much needed blogging break last week, and I then totally forgot to start back up again! We’ll get back into the swing of things I’m sure, though. We’ve got our schedule sorted for this week at any … Continue reading
As you well know, I was visiting Fiona up in Dundee this week, and we had a very nice, sunny, busy time. So apart from failing to blog yesterday, because the train was late, we’ve been pretty good in blogging. We’ve … Continue reading
We’ll hopefully be heading for the beach by the time you’re reading this (assuming the weather sticks to the forecast). The latest chapter of Cathy’s Barney Mystery fic will go up on Wednesday, then I plan to review another Noddy … Continue reading